Monday, July 19, 2010

Watch this movie: 32 A



Another great movie, presented in my film class this morning. A typical coming-of-age theme, set in the 1970s Ireland. The trailer pretty much sums up the entire movie, so just check it out if you don't plan on renting it.

I also must point out the awesome cinematography of the movie. This is the second Irish movie I have watched where all the scenes are shot with a photographic feel. Very well done.

The opening title credits are also fantastic! I love the way the title of the movie plays out, but the actual hand-written typography used for the actor introductions (not seen in the tailer) where perfect for this film.

That's all for today. Check this movie out.

Cheers!

P.S. A London update is coming. I absolutely loved my time in that city.

No comments:

Post a Comment