Thursday, July 15, 2010

London Calling


Elyse Flynn and I are taking an adventurous trip to London this weekend! We leave tomorrow and return on Sunday morning. It's only two days, but being so close to the city, we had to make some time to visit. I've always wanted to see London, especially since I need to check out all my options for after college.

Not only will we be able to visit the design capital of Europe, but some of our friends and faculty from Grand Valley State University are there right now (also on a study abroad trip)! We already have dinner plans and I couldn't be more excited!

Aside from that we are looking to visit:
Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, the West End (Europe's Broadway), Kings Cross, Tate Modern Museum, and Kensington Palace.

We are also looking to go to the Absolut Icebar! We are only allowed a visit for 40 minutes, because the entire bar is made of ice! Check it out.

Any other suggestions? We're on a budget, but I'm sure we will have the time of our lives.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment