Saturday, June 26, 2010

My First Day in Ireland

(My host family's home)

(A path along the sea coast, behind the house)

(There are so many dogs in Ireland)

So far, so good! I've met my host family, and spent most of today with them. Both the mom and dad are very welcoming and talkative. Most of our discussions revolve around entertainment, and I am very fluent in such talk. The house is very nice, and there is a trail from their home to the sea coast. I already took over 200 pictures today, and some are posted on my Facebook.

Tomorrow I take a trip in to Dublin, with the family. I'm rather excited, and yet, still a little nervous. However, I am sure that studying abroad was the best decision I've made since joining Sigma Pi Fraternity.

That's all for now. I'm going to watch the World Cup at an Irish Pub. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment