Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blog 2.0

(Temple Bar. Dublin, Ireland)

So this Summer I will be living here. Okay... maybe necessarily not the bar (although I do plan on visiting often). I am studying abroad in Dublin, Ireland. In an attempt to not only satisfy my fans, but to also keep track of all of my ridiculous experiences, I am starting up the good old blog again. Stay tuned here for videos, pictures, and just generally good stories.

I will be taking three classes at the Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology (the same school as in P.S. I Love You). My classes revolve around Irish culture represented in film, British Literature, and the history of the Irish immigration to America.

Lastly, I am lucky enough to have a program that places me with a homestay for the entire trip. Apparently, my family lives in Killiney, Ireland. This town is right on the sea, and only a 15 minute drive to my school. It's also about the same distance to where my friend Elyse is staying!

I'm beyond excited for this trip, and I believe it will be nothing but fabulous.

So stay tuned friends. This will be a wild ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment