Sunday, June 27, 2010

My First Day in Dublin

I just got back from a family trip to Dublin, Ireland. It is a beautiful city with more to see and do than I will ever get accomplished while I am here. I have so many new favorite places, and I cannot wait to bring my fellow students to the city and show them what I experienced today.

I fell in love with Bewley's, a famous Irish coffee house/restaurant. It has the best coffee I have ever drank, and I will be bringing a few bags back with me to the States. The cafe also has a theatre on the upper floor, and many fantastic plays are put on there.

The city reminds me much of Chicago. It isn't too big, yet there is a lot to experience. The way there is simple- a quick walk to the DART (Dublin Area Rapid Transport), and then a 30 minute train ride into the center of the city.

I have uploaded some photos onto Facebook: www.facebook.com/schulzmk 

Make sure you see them! I think I will also need to upload onto my Flickr account. I'll post that link later.

Best to everyone! Thank you all for the Facebook comments, and warm wishes! Miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment