Monday, June 29, 2009

A Movie to Remind You of the Big Picture.

"I have a life to start living!"

I watched this tonight with one of my new friends, after dealing with a very stressful Sunday. It reminded me of a few things: 1.) That I am still a romantic. 2.) That I love Christmas music. 3.) That there is so much more out there in this world than I have even begun to experience.

So much is waiting, and we just need to go and find it! I sometimes get dragged down by the small problems... tiny issues. Life is only as complicated as we want it to be. I'm realizing that much more. I'm realizing that if something is right- if something makes you happy -then there is no reason in Hell why you cannot make it work.

Life is about the Big Picture, and who will be in your frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment