Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 1 of 3.

Wednesday is my last day in Grand Rapids. Thursday I spend back at home with my mom. Friday, I fly out at 6 AM. 

I need to pack, study to pass my Astronomy Final- since I'm taking it 10 days early on Wednesday, and finish up all my projects at work. I have so much to do and so little time.

This wouldn't be so bad, if I didn't just freak out every 10 minutes, when I realize that I'm leaving everybody. I understand that I'm coming back... but I have never been away from all my friends and family for more than one week. 

If you read this, stay posted over the summer. I'm going to continue to update about my San Diego adventures. I'll post pictures and whatever else I find. Until then, I'll just keep complaining about how I'm freaking out. 

In the end though, I am more excited than anything. This is one of my biggest adventures. 



"To live... to live would be an awfully big adventure."

No comments:

Post a Comment