Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wannabes

Not to sound bitter, but people think they are way more important to me than actuality.
Get over yourself.

Unless I TELL you that you are one of my favorites, you're not.
I generally like everyone, but I'm not attached to them all.

So yes, it is quite easy to get over you.
You were nothing special.
I can find another gay, overly tan, emotionally unstable, egotistical, slightly pudgy, self-obsessed, promiscuous, alcoholic, pot-smoking, musical-loving, abercrombie wearing guy anywhere. Did you really think you were irreplaceable? I was on to better people a month ago. 
If you remember, you were the one who has been trying to talk to me for the last three weeks. I never initiated anything. You will not be missed. 

Thankfully, I've grown up. I moved on, and realized what is really important to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment