Saturday, May 9, 2009

The man in the Red Stripes


















Remember the game Where's Waldo? I sucked at that. I would spend the entire time, frustrated, staring at the pages, never being able to find him. Eventually, I would just give up, close the book, and go watch TV.

I think people are still playing though. We finally think we find what we want, but it just ends up being a stripped popcorn can, or something equally disappointing. I don't know what I want, I just know I'm supposed to win the game. I'll keep turning the pages, but the frustration remains.

Why do we keep looking so hard? 

1 comment:

  1. Haha I remember these books. I used to look for Waldo when I was waiting for my Mom to pick me up from school. They are very addicting but I always wanted to be the one to find him so I always looked at the books when I was by myself.

    ReplyDelete