Saturday, May 30, 2009

The River of Dreams.

Change is hard. Especially when everything changes at once. These past few weeks have been amazing. I've learned more about myself (both good and bad) than I have all year. I realized that I'm still growing up. I realized that I'm not ready for everything. I also realized that I don't know what I want. 

I wouldn't give the time spent with you for anything. It was amazing, beautiful, and awakening. Now I have to leave, and so do you. Although I know that we both have to take our own paths and opportunities, I still can't help but feel terrible about leaving. 

I doubt you'll read this, but "Thank you." One day, when I'm ready... hopefully I can feel the way I've been feeling again. When I feel that safe, when I feel that encouraged, when I feel that open... I'll know I've found what it is that I've been looking for.

Nothing is going to tear my heart out more than being away from you. This may seem dramatic, but I have very few people in my life that I care about as much as I have learned to with you. I know that I have to go to San Diego... and all I can do is hope that we stay close. 

If not, then all I can do is thank you for all the moments we've shared. I've been spoiled. I hope someone, someday, can live up to half of what you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment