Monday, April 20, 2009

The Good. The Bad. And the Fratty.

Last weekend was amazing. 
Sigma Pi dominated my life with events, and I even got to hang out with some of my favorite sorority girls. It was really one of those weekends that just make me LOVE being a GVSU student. Even more, it was one of those weekends that made me LOVE being Greek. 

I didn't do much studying, but I'll be fine for exams. I just really needed some time with the brothers. 

On a bad note- some other stuff did occur. It's funny, it was such a good weekend, and then one thing can just screw everything up. I really wish it didn't happen. I really wish it was under different context. I really wish that people would respect me more. 

Honestly though- I'm moving on. I always let things like that drag me down and mess me up- but I refuse this time. I should learn not to make the same mistake ALL THE TIME, and maybe someday I will... Overall though, I will remember this weekend as a very positive series of moments for Sigma Pi.

P.S. I went to Kleiner, IT'S TOTALLY WINDOW SEASON!!! I use no doors now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment