Monday, April 27, 2009

17 Again

1.) That song is amazing. One of my all time favorites. My favorite Will and Grace episode (Bed Bath, and Beyond) ends with that song... SO GOOD! I always cry. It has nothing to do with the movie though.

2.) Zac Effron is hot. Gay and hot. 

3.) That was a very good movie! Funny, yet super inspiring. Which leads me to this post:

Zac Effron plays this epic hero that helps out everyone he knows. He is the perfect friend, and always has the right thing to say. His character is pretty much the best role model ever...

I need to be a better person. I wouldn't consider myself a bad person, but I'm definitely not the person I want to grow up to be. I know I have a lot more ahead of me, but I should work a little more to get there. I want to be that guy that is always helping people out. I want people to come to me for advice. I want to be the nicest guy you've ever met.

The only problem: I'm kind of a dick. Everyone tells me that. IDK what happened this semester, but I've become this bitchy, none-filter, jerk. I don't like that. I usually only act like a diva when I meet a big group of new people... it's my defense... my only reasoning is that I have met a whole new group- the Fraternity. Unfortunately, now Sigma Pi has this awful image of me being someone I'm not.

I'm not sure how to explain this. I just know that I need to take down my front. I need to show people that I'm really a good person. I hate the fact I always have an outer layer. 

My ego is not that big.
I really don't hate people.
I don't really think before I talk.
In a professional setting I never talk.
I'm genuinely nice.
I would do ANYTHING for anyone of my Brothers or Friends.
I'm not that needy.
I'm really laid back when I feel comfortable.
Only a few people know the real me, and I've known them for over 5 years.

So here's to the Summer, and me becoming a better person! Not so much becoming someone new, but pealing back that protective layer of jerkiness. 

Sorry if I've been mean to you this semester, I just hide my insecurities that way. Not cool. Give me another shot? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment