Thursday, April 16, 2009

Choices.

Today I finished my BIG project for Geography 235 at 3:30 AM. It's due at 1:00 PM. 

I can't believe it's done! That is such a weight lifted off my shoulders. Now I just need to do the final draft of my SWS Art History II final draft... due Friday at 5 PM. So many deadlines.

Aside from school though, so much is happening in my life. Some good. Some bad. More or less though... I can't define the majority. I feel like I'm at a crossroad with so many things. There's the choices of what I want to do... and what I should do... what people tell me to do... and what I feel is right. Complex.

I know that for one instance, I have some big decisions to make. I just don't know if I can. I don't know what I want yet. Does anyone ever really know what they want though? Or even, what they need?

I feel that all decisions are based on the majority. We do what is right, because everyone tells us that is right... even if in your gut it feels wrong. 

Maybe decisions are pointless. Maybe that's just a concept that people came up with to manage some control over life. Maybe I just just let things happen. Everything happens for reason... so I should just see what comes of it all? 

Maybe this is all just 4 in the morning blurbing. Yes, that is a word now.

Maybe I should sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment