Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Quick Update.

Have you ever slept on the floor with the person you liked?
Um... about that. Central Michigan?

Are you a jealous person?
Only with the success of others.

Do you hate the last girl, other than family, you had a conversation with?
Not at all!

Are you afraid of losing the last person you talked to?
The last person I left a voicemail with? Yes.

Is anything bothering you?
I hate this job, and I want to go home.

Who is in the room with you?
Berry, my phone.

How do you feel right now?
Like I never can never make the right choice.

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
7.5

Have you done something bad today?
Not yet.

Are you jealous of someone right now?
Yes, of them and their relationship.

Who can make you feel better in a difficult situation?
My Mom. Lizzz. Jaimie. Or Laura.

Where is the person you miss most right now?
They are both hanging out tonight... in Michigan. They are having one of their epic girls' nights. I'm assuming.

Can you really be "addicted" to someone?
No. I get over things fast... I think.

Does the last person you held hands with mean a lot to you?
Starting to.

What were you like as a child?
Hyperactive.

How would you describe your day in three words?
Lack of meaning.

Look at your nails; do they need to be cut?
I'm good.

How do you think the year will end for you?
Celebrating New Years with a kiss.

Do you like to be cuddled?
At times.

Have you spoken to your mother today?
Tonight!

Do you know anyone who drinks a lot?
Have you met some of my brothers?

What is your current mood?
Anxious.

Has anyone ever called you a bitch?
I answer to no other name.

Have you ever been told that you were going to hell?
Story of my life.

Will this upcoming weekend be a good one?
I get to spend next weekend with my brothers! I miss Sigma Pi more than anything.

Are you open about your feelings or closed off?
I'm usually open to everyone but the person that matters most.

Regret anything?
Not anymore.

What is the most difficult thing you've ever had to overcome?
Being on my own.

Have you ever intentionally made someone jealous?
I'm a pro.

Do you trust all your friends?
Yes. Even when they break it.

True love or one billion dollars?
Money.

Are family get togethers fun or awkward for you?
Awkwardly funny!

Are any of your friends hoping to be famous one day?
I am only friends with famous people.

Can you eat a whole pizza by yourself?
I don't eat.

Was your last kiss drunk or sober?
Sober.

What is the date today?
July 18th

Do you do the dishes for fun sometimes?
Yes!!! Also when I am stressed out or mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment